This agenda is published in the form in which it was sent to the blog by David Chapman, the Parish Clerk. The blog does not know the reason for the numbering of the items which seem to start at no 29. (Ed)
The Horsington Parish Councillors are:
Mrs J Wood
Mrs J Pyne
Mrs A Clayton
Mrs B Mann
Mr S Hawkins
Mr W Candy
Mr C James
Meeting 7.30pm on Thursday 14th July 2011
St Margaret’s Hall
29. Members present and apologies
30. Declaration of interest
31. Approve the minutes of meeting on 9th June
32. Matters arising from minutes
33. Planning: as below plus others received by 14th July
1. 11/02289/FUL Mr D Blake, Lower Lodge, Lower Road, Horsingon – erection of a single storey extension and single storey garden room to dwelling.
- Authorise cheques.
- Money received.
35. Play Area:
36. Cemetery / Churchyard:
1. Review charges.
2. Church yard risk assessment.
38. Horse Pond:
39. Village Newsletter:
1. Yeovil District Hospital – Newsletter.
2. Community Council for Somerset – Acknowledgement of Subscription.
3. Bus Community Partnership – Meeting & Poster.
4. SSDC – Area East Bulletin.
41. Any other business of importance
Items for next agenda.
Date of next meeting 11th August 2011
If you have anything you wish to discuss, make your views known to your Parish Councillors before the August meeting and attend the Open Forum